CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

It's Simply, Delish!

Why am I starting a whole new blog devoted to something I once ran from, cooking? Well, because, it's become a hobby, an output for stressful days, an opportunity to taste different things, and work with different foods! It's a new love and because it's a new love I'm willing to take on another blog and add, as I go, all the lovely and not-so lovely foods.  I will warn you, though, I love sweets and it will probably take up a majority of the blog! I have a sweet tooth like no one's business and it's probably part of my weight downfall (ha!) but that's another issue for probably another blog, but I'll try to add dinner, lunch, breakfast in there too! I've also added, in the side bar, a list of my favorite, read everyday food blogs! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Lastly, I'll try to do a weekly menu, but I can't guarantee that I'll always have them! Hope you enjoy the blog and Bon Appetit!

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment