CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Coca-Cola!

Last night I made this absolutely yummy chicken with some very interesting ingredients! At first I was kinda weary and hesitant but I'm glad I made it! I got the recipe from Wearing Gackey's Apron. My camera died so no picture but if you follow the link you can see the picture Miss Brittany has up. My chicken came out looking pretty much the same!

The recipe is as follows:
  • Chicken breasts
  • 1 cup of ketchup
  • 1 cup of coca-cola
  • 2 tbsp. of worcheshire sauce
Directions:

With the chicken in the pan sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides. Combine the ketchup, cola, and sauce and pour over chicken. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes.

Changes:
Some of the changes I made was I used chicken tenders, added a about a half a tablespoon more of the sauce and baked it at 350 for 30 minutes! YUMMY!

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment